2018 New Radiation Coding Rules: May 16, 2018
2018 New Grade Coding Rules Webinar: May 4, 2018
2018 Data Changes
2018 Implementation Update: Session 4: March 20, 2018
This webinar held on 3/20/18 included perspectives on delays in finalizing 2018 materials, updates on 2018 Implementation Guidelines, coding manuals/API’s and planned educational offerings on 2018 changes.
2018 Implementation Update: Session 3: December 18, 2017
This webinar on 12/18/17 provided updates on the timeline, guidance for registries doing concurrent abstracting, and information on AJCC chapter-specific and new histology codes for 2018.
2018 Implementation Update: Session 2: October 20, 2017
This webinar on 10/20/17 featured presentations by AJCC and SEER. Standard setters also discussed their stage data collection requirements.
2018 Implementation Timeline and SSDI Overview: Session 1: August 9, 2017
During this webinar on 8/8/17 the timeline and SSDI’s were discussed.
Region 5 Educational Meeting: April 11, 2018
CCRA – Northern Region Meeting: September 20, 2017
2015 Data Changes Presentation
2014 Data Changes Presentation
(Password required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access.)
- Hematopoietic & Lymphoid Neoplasms Online Training – Educational recordings of presentations for the hematopoietic and lymphoid neoplasms project
- Multiple Primary and Histology Coding Rules Training – Recordings of the online MP/H Rules Training sessions.
- SEER’s Training Web Site – Web-based training modules for cancer registration and surveillance
- SEER*Educate: Web-based training platform for people in the cancer registry profession or interested in working at a registry. Requires Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- SEER Self Instructional Manuals for Tumor Registrars – A collection of instructional manuals in PDF format.
- SEER Advanced Topics for Registry Professionals – An event that provides advanced training in data collection and coding.
- Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC) Education Program
- National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) Center for Cancer Registry Education
- National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR) Training
- North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) Education & Training
- Principles of Oncology for Cancer Registry Professionals