The Cancer Registry of Greater California (CRGC) is a nonprofit corporation that collects and discloses data from 7 of the 10 California regional registries to researchers who meet all the requirements to protect patient confidentiality and to comply with state law. Data available from the CRGC include case-listings for patient contact studies, de-identified data for data analyses, and data linkages. CRGC provides data in two ways: data access and data disclosure. Data access means the right to examine the data, but not the right to keep or duplicate the data. Data disclosure means the right to examine the data, and to retain a copy for institutional use.
- CCR Policies & Procedures (PDF)
- Researcher Check List (PDF)
- Acknowledgement of CRGC Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Application for Disclosure of Confidential Registry Data for Research (PDF)
- Confidentiality Agreement for Access to CRGC Data: Appendix 2 (PDF)
- Confidentiality Agreement for Disclosure of CRGC Data: Appendix 3 (PDF)
- Procedures to Maintain Confidentiality of CRGC Data: Appendix 5 (PDF)
Please complete all of the application forms and submit all of the necessary documents electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is highly recommended to discuss research ideas with our research staff before completing the above documents or going through IRB. Data availability is on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed.